Jutebags.com is dedicated to get the best Brands of Jute Bags available online to all the people wanting to “Go Green” without compromising on being stylish and to put their effort in helping the environment. Jutebags.com are India’s largest dedicated bag manufacturer with the largest stock holding, we hold over 2 million products in India and can offer same day dispatch on plain stock orders. Alongside our plain stock we also have a production facility capable of producing in excess of 40,000 screen prints a day, again this allows us to be very accommodating with regards to short lead times and bulk orders. We also offer services such as CMYK print, Embroidery, Sequins and Other special printing as well. All of our services come with a Quality and price-beat guarantee. Should you chose to work with Earthbags, rest assured that our experienced and friendly team will ensure communications are swift, reliable and efficient. As a bag printing specialist, we guarantee that we can assist you in finding the perfect bag with the best branding option for your client. Our In House design team are able to arrange visuals for you to present to your client within the hour.
Important Features of Jute:
- Jute is 100% bio-degradable & recyclable and thus environment friendly.
- Jute is a natural fiber with golden & silky shine, and hence nicknamed as The Golden Fiber.
- Jute is a vegetable fiber procured from bast of the Jute plant and it falls into the category of bast fibers (other bast fibers are Flax, Hemp, Ramie, etc.)
- Jute is the second most important vegetable fiber after cotton.
- Jute has high tensile strength, and low extensibility.
- Jute is one of the most versatile natural fibers that has been used in raw materials for packaging, textiles, non-textile, and agricultural sectors.
- Jute stem has very high volume of cellulose that can procured within 4-6 months, and hence it also can save the forest and meet cellulose and wood requirement of the world.
- Raw Jute & Jute goods are interpreted as Burlap, Industrial Hemp, and Kenaf in some parts of the world.
- The best source of Jute in the world is the Bengal Delta Plain, which is occupied by Bangladesh and India.
Delivery is restricted to India for time being due to logistic support. Would be available for Worldwide delivery soon.